Sunday, April 25, 2010

7 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 7 weeks, 1 Day
Size of Babies:
Pre-pregnancy Weight: 143 pounds (20 pounds heavier than I was before Makenna. I never fully recovered. Ha!)
Gender: The babies are in separate sacs, which means they may or may not be identical. It could be 2 girls, 2 boys, or 1 of each.
Movement: Not yet.
Food Cravings: I'm not craving anything specific. I get an idea in my head of what I want for dinner and I have to have that. Right now, I'm liking chicken wings, milkshakes, and bagels.
Symptoms: Exhaustion/Fatigue, Nausea, and lots of heartburn! Luckily I haven't had any vomiting....yet. I wasn't sick with Makenna, so I'm hoping for the same.
Sleep: CRAZY DREAMS!!
What I miss: Diet Coke!
Best Moment this week: Having my first doctor's appointment and finding out that we are having TWINS! We saw 2 little flickering heartbeats!
Things to come: Getting blood work done in the next few weeks.
What I'm looking forward to: Feeling these babies move and my next appointment that is in four weeks.
P.S. That shirt is not at all flattering, I think I already look 5 months prego! But hey, I'm carrying twins! :) And yes, that is an Easter decoration that I still have up. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment