Sunday, June 20, 2010

15 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along:  15 weeks, 1 day
Genders:  Find out soon!
Weight Gain/Loss:  -5 lbs. total
Movement:  I can definitely feel little bumps.
Food Cravings:  Sonic Slushes!!
Symptoms:  I have a hard time watching Makenna eat...makes my stomach a little queasy.
Sleep:  Great, when I have pillows surrounding me!
Best Moments this week:  Seeing the babies in the ultrasound and reaching the 2nd Trimester.  Hopefully, the 2nd trimester brings me more energy and a better appetite.



3 comments:

  1. Sarah!!! We’re friends on Facebook and I graduated with your hubby. Just saw you have a blog. I follow Kelly’s Korner too and Jennifer Francis. How did you find their blogs??? So funny!!! Congrats on your double blessings on the way. You look wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lauren!! My friend, Toni, introduced me to Kelly's Korner and I have been hooked ever since. Then I found Jennifer from there. Love them both!! I actually got my "pregnancy highlights" posts idea from Jennifer. :)

    I'll tell you something funny....I was reading about the Beth Moore Conference on all of their blogs and I saw a pic of YOU and I was like "I know her!". That is amazing that you got to go to that, and meet all of them! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! That is too funny!! Oh, that weekend was such a blast! It’s neat to be able to say I know them personally now :) I know you will love this blogging thing! I have meet and made such great friends thru this. It’s crazy and you can’t quite understand unless you do this blogging thing. For you it's such a great way to have a journal for your expanding family! Check out the blogs I read on my blog, I know there will be many of them that you’ll enjoy!!

    How are you feeling so far??? When do you find out the gender?

    ReplyDelete