Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ultrasound at Winnie Palmer

Today, I had an appointment at Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies.  I have been referred their by my doctor because I am considered to have a high risk pregnancy.  I will be going to Winnie Palmer every few weeks for ultrasounds and to get their expert opinion on how the babies are developing.  If I make it to full term with the twins (which full term is 37 weeks for twins) then I can deliver at  LRMC.  If I would have any complications or go into labor before 34 weeks, then I would need to go to Winnie Palmer. 

My appointment was great!  I had an hour long ultrasound and got to talk to a doctor and ask any questions that we had.  We got to see both babies moving and hear their heartbeats!  We tried to see what the gender was, but it was still too early.  The genders haven't "come out" yet.  

The best part was that we got a CD with all of the ultrasound pictures and videos of the babies!  Here are a few pictures:
Baby B is on the left & Baby A is on the right


Baby A's heart rate was 160 bpm


Baby B's heart rate was 167 bpm


Baby A's face & arms


Baby A


Baby B


Baby B's profile & Baby A's face

No comments:

Post a Comment