Monday, November 8, 2010

35 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 35 weeks
Size of Babies: 18 inches long and weighs almost 5 1/4 lbs. each.  The girls are each the size of a honeydew melon!
Gender: Girls - Tenley Jane & Harper Nell
Weight Gain/Loss: +20 lbs. total
Movement: Even though there is not much room in there, they are still moving around a lot!
Food Cravings: Nothing this week.
Symptoms: Contractions got pretty strong this week.  Still have some tightening throughout the day.  And a little bit of swelling.  As of my doctor's appointment on Wednesday, I was 1 cm. dialated.
My Health: Blood pressure is good and I am still taking iron.
Sleep:  I wake up at 2 a.m. like clockwork to go to the bathroom.  I get really bad hip pain after I have been laying still for a while, so getting out of bed is difficult.
Best moment this week: The girls have given us some excitement with contractions this week.  I've been told to put my feet up and drink lots of water....but labor could come at any time!
What I'm looking forward to:  I have been scheduled for a c-section on December 1st!  The doctors think I will go into labor before that date, but it is exciting to know that we will be meeting our girls by that date!

2 comments: