Saturday, November 13, 2010

36 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 36 weeks
Size of Babies: 18.5 inches long and weighs about 6lbs. each.  The girls are each the size of a crenshaw melon!
Gender: Girls - Tenley & Harper
Weight Gain/Loss: +22 lbs. total
Movement: I've been seeing crazy movement lately!  I saw what I thought might have been an elbow poking out the other night.  Baby B amazingly still has room to flip around because she was head-down again at our last appointment - Yay!
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular....but I'm thinking I need to start eating some spicy food to get these girls to come!
Symptoms: Lots of pressure and soreness in my hips and legs, especially in the morning.  Braxton Hicks contractions all day long!
My Health: Blood pressure is still good!
Babies Health:  The non-stress tests at the hospital have gone great!  The babies show no signs of stress.
Sleep: Wake up several times a night to go to the bathroom and change possitions.
Best moment this week: My baby shower!!

Each week I am more and more thankful to make it so far with twins and without any major problems.  I have been blessed to have such a great pregnancy so far.  Doctor's say that the girls are doing wonderful and could come at any time!  We can't wait to meet them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment