Saturday, October 16, 2010

32 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of Babies: 16.7 inches long and weighs almost 3.75 lbs. each.  The girls are each the size of a large jicama!
Gender: Girls
Weight Gain/Loss: +8 lbs. total
Movement: Yep!
Food Cravings: Lucky Charms
Symptoms: An EXTRA LARGE belly!
My Health: Good.  My cold is gone, but still a little congested. 
Sleep: I've been having bad heartburn at night, so I sleep with extra pillows and on my side.  It's kinda like I have to sleep sitting up....not very comfortable.
Best moment this week:  Jennifer had her baby girl, Ansley Monica Bardoni, on Friday!

3 comments:

  1. You look so great. Your pregnancy is flying!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you only gain 8lbs total with TWO babies?! Meagan and I were just talking about how good you looked ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I don't even know.....this pregnancy is so different!! I go to the doc tomorrow and I have a feeling that number is going to be jumping up this week! ;)

    ReplyDelete