Sunday, October 3, 2010

30 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 30 weeks
Size of Babies: 15.7 inches long and weighs almost 3 lbs. each. The girls are each the size of a head of cabbage!
Gender: Girls
Weight Gain/Loss: +8 lbs. total
Movement: A lot of movement from both girls! 
Food Cravings:  Chocolate covered strawberries
Symptoms:  Braxton Hicks contractions and a hospital visit this week that I will blog about later.
My Health: Still have low iron and a few blood pressure crashes caused by the lack of eating.
Sleep:  Varies...sometimes I will fall asleep and not move until morning...other nights, I toss and turn to get comfortable.
Best moment this week:  Saturday was my shower that the wonderful choir ladies threw for me.  And, last weekend, Mom and I washed and sorted all of Makenna's newborn clothes as well as the cute new double outfits that I got at my shower and started putting them away in the twins' room.

2 comments:

  1. So fun! Those girls are so loved already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are already 30 weeks! You are all belly!

    ReplyDelete