Sunday, September 26, 2010

29 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 29 weeks
Size of Babies: 15 inches long and weighs 2.5 lbs. each.  The girls are each the size of a butternut squash!
Gender: Girls
Weight Gain/Loss: + 8 lbs. total
Movement:  YES!
Food Cravings:  Nothing particular this week.  But my cravings for doritos, and the others have gone away.
Symptoms:  It's getting hard to sit at work, I get really stiff and uncomfortable.  Laying, walking, and standing is also getting uncomfortable. Ha!
My Health:  Good! My appointment last week showed a good blood pressure; I passed my glucose tolerance test, and my iron level has gone back up.
Sleep:  Sleeping is starting to get rough.  I can't get comfortable; My hips and back hurt so I wake up needing to turn from side to side all night long.
Best moment this week:  A good appointment!
What I'm looking forward to:  My next appointment in 2 weeks and an ultrasound before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment