Monday, September 13, 2010

27 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 27 weeks, 2 days
Size of Babies:  14.5 inches long and weighs about 2 lbs. each. They are each the size of a head of cauliflower!
Gender: Girls
Weight Gain/Loss: +6 lbs. total
Movement: Oh yeah!  Crazy kicks and lots of rolling around!
Food Cravings:  Grape juice
Symptoms: I am feeling stretched to the max already!  Bring on the coco-butter!!
My Health: Blood pressure was a little higher at the last appointment, but still good.  My iron is low and I have started taking an iron supplement.
Sleep: I am really having a hard time getting comfortable at night.  I toss and turn from side to side all night long!  And get up once or twice.
Best moment this week:  Hearing the girls' heartbeats.

2 comments:

  1. It’s so amazing to think there’s still more room for you to grow, ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love being able to keep up with you! This pic is darling you look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete