Sunday, September 5, 2010

26 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of Babies: Books say the girls should weigh about 1 2/3 lbs. each (the ultrasound this week revealed that they are weighing almost 2 lbs. each).  They are about 14 inches long and each the size of a hothouse cucumber.
Gender: Girls
Weight Gain/Loss: +6 lbs. total
Movement: Oh yeah!
Food Cravings: This week I was thrilled to see that the Caramel Apple Milkshake is back at Steak N Shake.....I've already had 2!!
Symptoms: Headaches and feeling yucky.  Tired, tired, tired!
My Health: Blood pressure is good.
Sleep: I still have some crazy and vivid dreams!  I have a hard time falling asleep, but that's mainly because of the lists of things to do running through my head! 
Best moment this week: Seeing the girls on the ultrasound.
What I'm looking forward to: The day when our house is clean and organized!!  Ha!

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I say this each week but you really do look fabulous!!!! Glad you pregnancy is going so well thus far!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful Sarah!! It is going to be awesome to meet those two new faces!! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete