Saturday, July 3, 2010

17 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along:  17 weeks, 1 day
Size of the Babies: 5 inches long and weigh 5 onces each.  They are the size of turnips!
Gender:  GIRLS!!
Weight Gain/Loss:  I am still at a -5 lbs.
Movement:  I can feel little tiny bumps.
Food Cravings:  I crave sugar....flavored sugar.  This is a very "bad for me" craving!
Symptoms:  I still get tired, sick feeling, and sometimes lose my appitite.  My back pain comes and goes now.... the heating pad really helps after a long day.
Sleep:  I sleep good and do not want to get out of bed in the morning.
What I'm looking forward to:  Planning the nursery for the girls!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are having a safe and healthy pregnancy so far. Have ya’ll come up with names yet? Hey, did you get my comment about getting together sometime? I would love that, what do you think? :)

    ReplyDelete