Monday, July 19, 2010

19 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along:  19 weeks, 2 days
Size of Babies:  6.5 inches long and weighs 10 onces each.  They are the size of mangos!
Gender:  Girls!
Weight Gain/Loss:  -4 lbs. total
Movement:  I am feeling little kicks and tickles more often now!
Food Cravings:  I still crave sugar......but on a good note, I am now able to eat salad.  During the first trimester, it made me sick.
Symptoms:  I am definitely getting a larger belly!  I have the usual back pain and headaches now and then.  Sometimes I wake up with a headache and back pain, not a good start to the day! 
Sleep:  I sleep pretty good.  I still have crazy dreams and I get up once or twice to go to the bathroom.
Best moment this week:  Seeing the girls on the ultrasound!  We also started working on the girls' nursery this weekend.  The walls have a fresh coat of paint!


4 comments:

  1. Just a beachy tan.....pretty boring. I might dress it up with white chair rail and maybe some glossy stripes though. I went from a vibrant green that matched the bedding... to tan! LOL I'm going for a beachy theme and I didn't want it to be too overwhelming. Makenna's pink room is a little bit bright for me! I kinda want to redo her's too! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, can't wait to see nursery!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are off to a great start with the whole twin thing!! I remember being 20 weeks, I felt like a house!(-: Enjoy every minute and do get lots done now becuase when you are at the end you will not feel like doing anything! Take care!

    ReplyDelete