Sunday, July 25, 2010

Introducing our girls.........

Tenley Jane & Harper Nell

We have chosen their names!  I chose Tenley first, I had wanted it even before I even new I was pregnant.  And if you watched "The Bachelor," yes, that is where I got it.  Ha!  I have loved it ever since I heard it!  Justin picked out Harper's name.  I have to admit, it was inspired by Kelly's Korner and her daughter named Harper.  I read Kelly's blog and constantly tell Justin about her and Harper.  I was sooo excited when Justin suggested that name, because I love it! 

Their middle names where chosen very easily.  Jane is in honor of my cousin, Staci Jane.  Nell is my mom's middle name.  And if you put Jane and Nell together you get my middle name:  Janell!  It's perfect!

We can't wait to meet our sweet girls, Tenley and Harper!

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Great names!! They will be such sweet girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! Love the names! They're perfect!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the names! And your blog. SOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE! Love the names!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the names and they fit perfect in the family tree! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE the names and was wondering if Kelly had given you some inspiration, haha!!!! Just beautiful! Hey, when are we going to get together??? :)

    ReplyDelete