Thursday, July 8, 2010

18 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along:  18 weeks, 1 day
Size of the Babies:  5.5 inches long and weight 7 ounces each.  They are the size of bell peppers!
Gender:  Girls!
Weight Gain/Loss:  -5 lbs total
Movement:  Yes!  I am starting to feel them more frequently now.
Food Cravings:  I crave flavored sugar and I drink A LOT of milk and water!
Symptoms:  My energy comes and goes, I still have back pain and my stomach is definitely getting bigger.  A positive symptom is that I have the "nesting" urge. I have really been wanting to clean out the spare bedroom to get the girls' nursery together!
Sleep:  I have started waking up more at night to go to the bathroom.  I'm sure all the water that I gulp down before bed doesn't help! Ha!
What I'm looking forward to:  We have a doctor's appointment this Wednesday, so I am really excited to see the girls!  I feel like it's been forever since my last appointment.


When I ask Makenna where the babies are, she points to my stomach and tries to lift my shirt!  It's so cute!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! You look great! Love Makenna's little dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you’re almost half way there!!!!! :) So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete