Saturday, July 24, 2010

20 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along:  20 weeks
Size of Babies:  6.5 inches long and 10.5 onces.  The girls are the length of bananas!
Gender:  Girls!
Weight Gain/Loss:  -4 lbs. total
Movement:  I am feeling the girls move all time time now!  The one on top kicks A LOT!  Justin is able to feel them too! 
Food Cravings:  Still crave that sugar!  Nothing else in particular lately though.
Symptoms:  Glad to have a little more energy.  I was able work around the house the entire day today so that was really good! 
Sleep:  I have crazy dreams and get up at least once a night, go to the bathroom and then gulp down water!  Ha!  My wonderful husband let me sleep in this morning and with an empty house, I slept until 11:00am!  It felt GREAT!
My Health:  My health has been good!  Justin checks my blood pressure and I have had no problems.
Best Moment this week:  Getting the nursery halfway finished and ordering the cribs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment